Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In 2 Short Days...

In 2 short days, I'll be on my way to the sunny, warm, beautiful islands of Trinidad and Tobago, located in the southern Caribbean. When I filled out the application for this trip last spring semester, the January departure date felt so distant yet here I am, slowly but surely filling my suitcase with summer clothes in the middle of a chilly pacific northwest winter! I am beyond excited to be completely immersed in a new culture, and in the process, to grow as an individual in ways that can only be fostered through new experiences. I am very blessed to be given this opportunity and am so excited to live it up to the absolute fullest.
      4,623 miles away from home!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about your amazing adventures! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! Much love :)

    ReplyDelete